Saturday, June 11, 2011

In the palm of His hand...

This image has a powerful significance to me. It is beautiful in its simplicity and its meaning. And it represents a place I recently have felt intimately acquainted with. I have been so well cared for and supported by my thoughtful friends and loving family that I have no doubt I have been firmly in the hands of someone far wiser and more loving than anything I can fathom. I am learning to let go of what I have planned and allow for something bigger, richer, deeper as I watch it all unfold. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the problems that seem to fly in my direction full speed, yet when I place my trust in God and sit back and watch the events unfold I am frequently amazed at how peaceful I become and how extraordinary the outcome can be. Being able to feel completely secure in the knowledge that come what may life will be rich and wonderful and challenging and perhaps even harrowing on occasion I have no doubts that I never need make the journey on my own and that I am forever in the palm of God's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment